Tuesday 1 February 2011

Grilled Chicken with Mushroom Sauce

I'm outta idea for making dinner recipe and I only got chicken on my fridge. Another grilled chicken? sounds boring huh? well what should I make then? Since I love mushroom sauce so much, why don't I try to make grilled chicken with mushroom sauce.

what you need :

  • chicken breast (boneless)
  • butter
  • garlic
  • rosemary
  • white wine (optional)
  • cooking cream or milk (I recommend cooking cream instead of milk)
  • mushroom

how to :

  • dice garlic
  • rub chicken with butter,garlic and rosemary, put in the fridge for like 1-2 hours
  • take the chicken from the fridge and grill it

mushroom sauce :

  • cut mushroom
  • dice garlic
  • sauté the mushroom with garlic
  • add cream and butter on it
  • cook it till thick

Grilled chicken with mushroom sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment