Saturday 11 May 2013

Mama Goose

Last thursday is a national holiday and my besties ask me to try this new resto called Mama Goose in Panglima Polim area. Cute name right? :)

The resto I think is trying to bring some industrial theme for their interior which is very trending right now. I've seen so many resto,cafes and even galeries with this kind of theme. Unique and youthful.



I ordered cheese burger and peach ice tea for my lunch. The burger is nice and tender. The peach tea is refreshing but I think I would to try something else if I go there again.


Cheese Burger


Ice Peach Tea

I don't order dessert because I'm too full x_x but actually I really really curious with their desserts. I heard their banofee pie is a must try. Well...will try their dessert if I go there again.

If you want to try Mama Goose, you better make a reservation 1st because they can be so full.


Mama Goose
Jl. Panglima Polim IX no.16
Jakarta Selatan
021-7229292

xoxo
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment