I'm feeling for something spicy and veggies. And Tarmi, my kitchen assistant, just bought bok coy from the market. So let's do something with this fresh bok coy. No..don't think that I'll make something so extravagant, this is just a simple recipe but yet it's quite healthy.
You'll need :
- chicken breast, cut it into small cuts
- 5-6 cove garlic, diced it
- chilies, cut it (you can put more chilies if you like it hot&spicy)
- soy sauce
- Marinate the chicken with soy sauce, garlic and chilies. Put it in the fridge for about an hour or more so it will absorb into the chicken.
- After that grilled the chicken
- While grilling the chicken, boil the bok coy (don't boil them too long or you're gonna loose the freshness), drained then pour them with cold water to stop the boiling process (this will make the bok choy stay&look fresh)
- When the chicken is done, serve it with rice, bok coy and soy sauce+cut chilies
Spicy Chicken Bok Coy