Friday 5 March 2010

Spicy Grilled Buttered Chicken Stuffed with Garlic Mushroom

I was thinking to make something healthy for dinner, then my friend, Dewi came with this idea. She suggested me to make grilled chicken stuffed with spinach. Checked my fridge, apparently I don't have any spinach in there, but hey..I still got mushroom *triing* why don't I stuffed the mushroom inside the chicken, it's still healthy though. Well, I could say this is one of my healthy recipe, because the chicken is grilled, it has mushrooms&garlics too. Overall I LOVE this dinner menu, would like to cook it again someday and will try spinach for the stuffing :)

You'll need:

  • Chicken breast/fillet
  • butter
  • garlic (diced)
  • crushed chilies
  • basil
  • mushroom (any kind)

How to :

  • Saute the mushroom with butter&garlic, put a side, let it cool
  • Cut the chicken (make a pocket of it)
  • Put the garlic mushroom inside the chicken
  • rubed the chicken with butter,garlic, basil&crushed chilies, let the spices absorbed by put it in the fridge for like 1 hour (more is better)
  • Grilled the chicken untill done
  • Serve your grilled chicken with boiled vegetables and fries/mashed potatoes or any other that you like :)

Spicy Grilled Buttered Chicken Stuffed with Garlic Mushroom

No comments:

Post a Comment