Wednesday 28 April 2010

"Pop Art" Pizza e Birra

Nowadays people are talking about Pizza e Birra, I guess it has become one of the hip place in Jakarta. People said that the foods are great and also the ambience's there. Is it true? so I went there with my bestfriend Hening. We tried Pizza e Birra at Plaza Indonesia for lunch. When we got there, the first thing that pop out into my mind is, this place is sooo pop art. It's pretty cool!

Pop art at Pizza e Birra, guess what is this? ;)


What's on the menu? so many various pizza makes me confused to choose what to order hehe..they all sounds very yummy. I decided to order Margarita Pizza (tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and basil).  It's yummy and I ate almost all of it by myself hahaha...

My order, almost ate it all by myself hahaha


My friend, Mire suggested to try the flavored beer, because she said it's one of Pizza e Birra specialty. But I didn't try the flavored beer. Maybe next time I'll try the flavored beer :)Most of all Pizza e Birra is a nice place with yummy food to try. It's comfortable to hang out there with some friends. I'd like to go there again sometimes. anyone wanna join??

No comments:

Post a Comment