Friday 29 January 2010

Grilled Chicken with Lemon Butter Sauce

I made this yummy delicious recipe for dinner two days ago. Actually I was plan to make dory fish with lemon butter sauce but I don't have any fish in my refrigerator and I'm too lazy to go to the supermarket hehehe (pls don't follow my laziness). I got this idea from one of my friend,Dewi who always encourage me and give many ideas about cooking :) so after I do some research from the internet, I make this yummy delicious grilled chicken with lemon butter sauce...the taste is soo orgasmic *LOL*
here's the recipe :

you'll need:

half chicken breast without the skin (cut into about 6 pieces)
5 lil pack of butter (I use French butter because it smells and taste so yummy)
half pack of instant soup (I use chicken flavour)
half lemon
olive oil
salt
pepper
soy sauce (I use Kikoman)
sweet soy sauce)

- drizzle & rub olive oil,salt, pepper, soy sauce and sweet soy sauce to the chicken then grilled it.

- mix water and instant soup ucook it in low heat until it boiled then put butter and stir slowly, squeeze lemon to get the juice then add grated lemon skin to add more flavour.

- drizzle the lemon butter on the grilled chicken :)


                         Grilled chicken with lemon butter sauce


voila...enjoy your grilled chicken, btw you can substitute chicken with fish. I think this is a good recipe for Valentine's day ;) surprise your loved one by cooking them a nice homemade candlelight dinner for this Valentine's day.

Happy Cooking all :)


*source : www.cooks.com, www.shaicoggins.com

No comments:

Post a Comment