Wednesday 17 February 2010

Homemade Lasagna & Macarons Wanabe

I got this yummy delicious lasagna recipe from mba Ria's blog, her lasagna with the super yummy cheese sauce make me drooled hahaha...so I decide to try her recipe for our dinner menu and to ease my sadness because of my failure macarons boohoo :(  yes macarons recipe looks very simple to make but it's very complicated when it came to the making process *sad*.

Back to the lasagna, the result is pretty good..I love it and it tasted soo yummy! this is one of the recipe that you should try at home especially if you are a cheese lover. 


Guess what?? I got a surprise about my macarons wannabe. When I was preparing our dinner, I looked at hubby and suddenly realized he's eating my macarons wannabe and also did my brother! They said they like it !! :) I'm very very surprised that they like my macarons wanna be. It really boost up my cooking spirit and I can't wait to try to make the real French Macarons! yup I know it really need hard works and more learning to mastered French Macarons but I don't want to give up :)


Macarons wannabe :p

No comments:

Post a Comment