Saturday 6 February 2010

Pizza Bread for Quick Dinner

I catch a flu since 2 days ago and it seems that I have lost my appetite. But since I have to take my medicine so I have to force myself to eat something. I can't even think now, even to search for any recipe on the net :( so I try to make something that is very very simple for my quick dinner...yes I need it quickly so I can go to bed quickly...hatsyiiii *sneezing*

I got this recipe from Bara Pattiradjawane's cook book "Masak Seru bareng si Tukang Masak" then I made my own modification on my pizza bread.  all you need is......

  • 2-3 tbsp of bottled pasta sauce 
  • 2 slices of smoked beef (you can use any other meaty stuff)
  • bread of course
  • cheese (I use quick melt and mozzarella)

spread the pasta sauce on to the bread then put smoked beef and cheese on top of it. Put it in your microwave for like 3 minutes or if you don't have microwave you can put it in your oven for like 5-10 minutes until the cheese is melts.  Then, done..!! your pizza bread is ready to serve.

                                              

My pizza bread was ready when my hubby got home yayyy...then I made us some hot drink to enjoy, hot Milo for me and hot tea tarik for him. When he saw my pizza bread he quickly grabbed one and ate it hehehe...I really love seeing him enjoying any kind of food that I cook :) Love u so much hubby *kisskiss*                 

                                 Hot Milo for me and hot tea tarik for him                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment