Friday 4 November 2011

Afternoon Tea at TWG

What do you have in your mind when you hear the words "afternoon tea"? British?London?England? 
I guess afternoon tea is also a lifestyle in Singapore. Maybe because of the British influences too...but we, Asian also have our own tea culture. I guess that's why afternoon tea is famously common in Spore. I've googled and found many good places for afternoon tea in Singapore. Many of them are luxury hotels. One of the famous afternoon tea boutique is TWG. As you know TWG is one of the famous tea brand in the world.

I went to TWG  at Ion Mall, it's like a small tea boutique in the centre of the mall. In the afternoon it is very crowded so you have to wait to be seated. I guess you better make a reservation first if you don't want to wait. TWG has sooo many different choices of tea. And they have great packaging too for their tea. Each tea has interesting name, like "Love Me" tea which I ordered. Love Me tea has a flavor of strawberry, it is sweet and lovely. TWG have different packages for afternoon tea, they are include the tea and the food such as scones, muffin, finger sandwiches etc etc. But if you feel the package is too much for yourself, you can just order your tea and some of their yummy, beautiful pastry such as macaron. 



My experience in TWG was nice...love the tea, the foods but don't like the crowdedness hahaha..I bet it will be more cozy if the place is not that crowded. 


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment